The Cloth Collective Hire Kit Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing a hire kit you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Hire You agree to hire the nappies for 4 weeks. Nappies may be requested for an extended period of time providing they are not already reserved by another parent. It is essential the nappies are returned on time (unless an agreement has been reached to extend the initial hire period). You will be notified of the return date at the time of dispatch.
- Fees and deposit The Cloth Collective will charge £25 for the hire and a refundable deposit of £100.
- Returning your loan kit You agree to return the loan kit immediately following the end of the hire period. Cost of returning the kit is at the hirers expense and must be insured and tracked to the value of £100.
Care You agree to take good care of the nappies and to wash them as follows:
Cold rinse (just nappies), 40 degree wash with non-biological powder or liquid with no conditioner (may be with other colour-fast laundry items), additional rinse optional. Tumble drying on a LOW heat is acceptable for all items except anything that includes PUL (the waterproof layer, i.e. wraps, all in ones, pocket nappies, wet bags), line drying or indoor airers are acceptable for all kit items.
In the event of any loss or damage other than fair wear and tear you agree you will pay the replacement cost of the nappy/nappies depending on severity. If you care for the nappies as advised no harm should come to them. Staining to the nappies will not incur a charge. Any losses or damages will be deducted from your deposit.
- Condition of hired items You agree that you are aware that the items hired to you are likely to be previously used. Occasionally there may be new items in your kits or bundle. Each nappy is carefully inspected and cleaned at 60 degrees with a nappy sanitiser before each hire period. In the event there is any problem with the hired nappies please inform us at the start of the hire period so we can make a note of the problem. Please return the nappies to the us in the same good condition as they were when you first received them. Nappies must be washed and dried as per the instructions above and all components must be clean and dry when returned to us.
- Liability You agree that The Cloth Collective will not accept responsibility for any loss or injury suffered by any persons choosing not to follow our careful advice. We will not assume liability for any issues arising from the misuse of any products or if the products offered are not suitable for your child. You agree that we are not responsible for any faulty products.
- Your Privacy Personal information provided to us will remain private and confidential. Your information will never be given to any other agencies but may be shared with the other brands in The Cloth Collective to verify the use of discount codes etc…
- Prints may vary.
- Inventory A list of products included in the hire will be sent with the kit, please check that you have everything when you receive it, we will do the the same before sending to you and on it’s return
The Cloth Collective are: