Natural Fibre Cloth Nappies & How To Use Them
Hooray - your brand new nappies have arrived... but stop, wait just a minute, before you head straight for your babies bottoms.. check out these few quick tips!
That's right, the inserts supplied with Green Cheeks Cloth Nappies are all made from natural fibres, the pros far outweigh the cons.
- Hemp is a fast growing, natural crop requiring no pesticides to thrive
- Does not release any microplastics
- Will decompose if composted
- One of the most absorbent fabrics around
- It can lose shape when washing - you can stretch it back out by hand when wet
- It does take some time to build up it's absorbency powers, it's water resistant when brand new - you don't have to pre-wash 10 times before using, but please be mindful to change more often
For more of our amazing hemp products, click here