ORGANIC VEGAN LIP BALM
ORGANIC VEGAN LIP BALM
Natural Lip balms:
Lip balms made with all natural ingredients and not petrolatum or BHA or Parabens.
Our Organic Vegan Lip Balm is perfect for chapped and dry lips ,The intensive moisture and hydration comes from cocoa butter ,The fats in cocoa butter help to lock in the moisture and form a protective barrier on lips fighting environmental and ageing damage.
The wax we use to harden the lip balm is candelilla wax which brings gloss and smoothness to the lips without drying them out.
And the last ingredient sweet almond oil which is considered the fast and effective chapped lips treatment .
Petrolatum is made from petroleum – yes, what you put in your car – that has been refined. Some refining methods use toxic compounds. If the petroleum jelly becomes contaminated during the manufacturing process, possible Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, which have links to breast cancer, and other carcinogenic agents may get into the jelly. Another concern with petrolatum is that it creates an airtight barrier on the skin which can act as a penetration enhancer. This means absorption of any of the toxic ingredients below will be increased.
Butylated compounds are mainly used as a preservative in lip balms. Health concerns linked to these chemicals include endocrine disruption, organ-system toxicity, developmental and reproductive toxicity, cancer and respiratory irritation.
Natural lip balms are best for lips especially unscented ones like our we use healthy fatty butters like cocoa butter.
Cocoa butter is an emollient that is a great source of natural antioxidants. It adds a protective hydrating layer to lips, helping protect them from extreme temperatures and indoor heat that can leave your lips dried out. Vitamin E is known for its restorative skin properties and healing abilities.
Sweet Almond Oil:
Almond Oil helps to rejuvenate your lips by removing the dead skin cells, prevent chapped lips and keeps them moisturized. Vitamin E present in Almond Oil helps to keep your lips healthy and protects it from UV rays which tend to make your lips dark.
Candelilla wax is high in both fatty acids and resin, which makes it a great substitute for beeswax in homemade beauty products. It is quick absorbing and also very emollient, making it great to soothe chapped lips
UNSCENTED SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol Vitamin E
EXTERNAL USE ONLY/ ANY IRRITATION PLEASE STOP USAGE .
Use within 6 months of opening.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Estimated Shipping Times
Stocked Items - Standard Shipping 3-5 working days
Made to Order Items - Allow 2-4 weeks
For more details, please see below.
We aim to ship your item within 48 hours, however, at busy times, this may be extended. Some of our items are made to order, for these, fulfilment is much longer, so please check the items description.
Orders under £40.00 - £2.99 Evri Standard Service
Orders over £40.00 - free postage Evri Standard Service
International postage is calculated by location
- Cloth Nappies, Breast Pads, Wet Bags, Wipes, Teethers, Handmade Baby Clothes - are all in stock at our Nottingham HQ so will be shipped promptly and depending on your selected shipping service will be with you within 2-5 working days.
- Changing Bags - some prints are in stock and will be shipped as above, if it's a made to order print please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Blankets - all wearable hooded blankets are made to order, please allow 2-3 weeks. The baby blankets are in stock and available for immediate despatch. <p>
- Toys & Games - please allow 4-7 working days for delivery, should be sooner as we're waiting for stock to arrive
- Gross Motor Learning Aids - Are all shipped directly from Germany, and should be with you within 2-3 weeks
- Baby Shoes - Are shipped directly from Sweden, but very quickly, and should be with you within 1-2 weeks days
- Sensory Tables & Tools - Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, these are made and stocked in the UK but due to the nature of the items take a little longer to process.
- Everything else including clothing & gifts, will be shipped promptly and depending on your selected shipping service will be with you within 2-5 working days.
Made-to-order items cannot be returned unless damaged
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Made-to-order items
Made to Order Items
Some of our items are made to order, and carry an extended fulfilment time of 2-4 weeks. These are:
- Selected patterns of changing bags
- All hospital bags
- Wearable hoodie blankets
- Sensory Tables & Chairs