Nappies need a boost?
This is the even thirstier - just as slim - 4 layer version - an amazing hemp nappy booster
"Great boosters. Not had any leaks with them yet!" - Rebecca
* The insert is hemp cotton blend, 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton - the inserts absorbency will improve with washing and if you fold it in half, you will improve it's efficiency even more!
* Each insert is 340mm x 140mm approximately (the size of most pocket nappy inserts)
* These hemp inserts can be used to boost any nappy, if you're having leaks adding in a hemp booster will really help
* You could use them in your night nappy to increase absorbency, they are so slim you can just slip them in
* As hemp is a natural material, the fibres take a little while to reach maximum absorbency, this can mean up to 10 machine washes and/or a long soak
* The inserts may become crumpled or shrink in the wash, you can easily pull them back into shape by hand while still damp
If you'd prefer to buy your nappies with hemp blend inserts together - head over here
I know the British weather is unpredictable, so you can tumble dry our nappies on low. Avoid putting them directly on a radiator or heat source. Line drying will always be best, for the nappies and the environment.
So, why choose hemp for your nappies?
- Highly absorbent
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Hemp is a natural pesticide, so it doesn't need any to grow, this also means that the farmland is good to go again straight away without the need for treatment
- Growing hemp as a crop is a lot more environmentally friendly than other crops
If you need any help before you order, or after, please email email@example.com