Cloth Pocket Nappies with Hemp as Standard!
This nappy features:
* Generous birth to potty sizing, they will fit from around 9lbs to 35lbs
* Three rows of snaps on the front rise to get that perfect fit
* A choice of fastening on most of our prints, hook & loop on the waist for quick and easy fastening or snap poppers fastening - wrestling a tiny naked baby octopus needs to be swift
* A single triple layer hemp cotton blend insert is supplied as standard, 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton
* We use a TPU shell to create the waterproof layer, which is both soft and strong
* Lined with soft micro-fleece to wick away the moisture quickly and keep your little one nice and dry
* The pocket is wide and deep, you can customise this nappy to suit your own requirements
* Exclusive Green Cheeks designs
* Colour co-ordinated snaps
* OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified
To see exactly what a Green Cheeks Pocket Nappy is like inside - click here
If you already have your own inserts, and would like to buy just the waterproof pocket - head over here
Why is is called the tandem nappy? Well, simply because you use seperate parts of this nappy to work in tandem to create what works for you. You have the waterproof part, and a choice of single insert, or to add on a second. Tandem!
With a choice of hook & loop or poppers fastening at the waist, this gives you umpteen options for when it comes to getting the perfect fit. The popper versions features crossover snaps for smaller babies. The hook & loop version will also cross over, as the velcro is sticky on both sides.
Poppers versions also include a hip snap for extra stability.
The waterproof layer is bonded using heat, not chemicals.
The absorbency of the hemp blend inserts will improve with washing. We'd recommend pre-washing 8-10 times to hit the sweet spot. If you fold the insert in half, you will improve it's efficiency even more! There's the option to add a second booster if you need it.
The generous, stretchy pocket at the back makes it possible to add more inserts, or customise this nappy to suit your own system, no problem!
I know the British weather is unpredictable, so you can tumble dry our nappies on low. Avoid putting them directly on a radiator or heat source. Line drying will always be best, for the nappies and the environment.
These nappies are suitable for chunkier newborns, up to active toddlers.
A truly versatile, budget friendly nappy option!
If you need any help before you order, or after, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
These washable, reusable nappies make a great eco friendly alternative for your baby - Go Green!