If you're the proud owner of a heavy wetting baby - this is for you!
* The insert is hemp cotton blend, 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton - the inserts absorbency will improve with washing, all-in-all this foldable nappy insert has an amazing 8 absorbent layers.
* Each nappy is 34cm x 43m approximately
* These foldable inserts can be used pad folded into a pocket nappy, or unpocket nappy/wrap. For very young babies - up to around 3 months - angel folded to create an absorbent flat nappy. You'll need a waterproof cover or wrap over these - click here for our awesome double gusset version!
* As hemp is a natural material, the fibres take a little while to reach maximum absorbency, this can mean up to 10 machine washes and/or a long soak
* The inserts may become crumpled or shrink in the wash, you can easily pull them back into shape by hand while still damp
I know the British weather is unpredictable, so you can tumble dry our nappies on low. Avoid putting them directly on a radiator or heat source. Line drying will always be best, for the nappies and the environment.
So, why choose hemp for your nappies?
- Highly absorbent
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Hemp is a natural pesticide, so it doesn't need any to grow, this also means that the farmland is good to go again straight away without the need for treatment
- Growing hemp as a crop is a lot more environmentally friendly than other crops
If you need any help before you order, or after, please email firstname.lastname@example.org