Possibly the easiest cloth nappy system around!
A two-part nappy system is means there are two parts the wrap or cover and a seperate absorbent nappy.
By using a two-part cloth nappy system, at nappy changing time, whip out the wet absorbing layers and replace. Re-use the wrap 3-5 times wiping out if needed.
So simple to use, no snapping in inserts, no stuffing, minimal folding - lay in the insert and off you go!
As standard, we supply one triple layer insert with this system - you can add more here.
This nappy features:
* Large stay dry panel on the tummy and back
* External double gusset
* Elasticated back
* Generous birth to potty sizing, they will fit from around 9lbs to 35lbs
* Three rows of snaps on the front rise to get that perfect fit
* A choice of fastening on most of our prints, hook & loop on the waist for quick and easy fastening or snap poppers fastening - wrestling a tiny naked baby octopus needs to be swift
* Cross over snaps and hip stabilizer on the poppers version
* We use a TPU shell to create the waterproof layer, which is both soft and strong
* Exclusive Green Cheeks designs
* Colour co-ordinated snaps
* If choosing Green Cheeks inserts they are hemp cotton blend insert is supplied as standard, 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton. The trifold has 8 absorbent layers in total.
If you'd just like the wrap - head over here
If you'd just like the trifold insert, or looking to buy extra inserts - click here
With a choice of hook & loop or poppers fastening at the waist, this gives you umpteen options for when it comes to getting the perfect fit. The popper versions features crossover snaps for smaller babies. The hook & loop version will also cross over, as the velcro is sticky on both sides.
Poppers versions also include a hip snap for extra stability.
The waterproof layer is bonded using heat, not chemicals.
The absorbency of the hemp blend inserts will improve with washing. We'd recommend pre-washing 8-10 times to hit the sweet spot. You can even add a Green Cheeks booster inside the tr-fold if you need it.
So easy to use, no stuffing, minimal folding, no clips or snaps - place in the inserts or tri-folds and away you go!
I know the British weather is unpredictable, so you can tumble dry our nappies on low. Avoid putting them directly on a radiator or heat source. Line drying will always be best, for the nappies and the environment.
These nappies are suitable for chunkier newborns, up to active toddlers.
A truly versatile, budget friendly nappy option!
If you need any help before you order, or after, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
These washable, reusable nappies make a great eco friendly alternative for your baby - Go Green!