You're thinking of taking the plunge into cloth nappies?
To help you get started, I have put together a bundle of nappies to get you off to a flying start.
You will receive 12 pocket nappies (+), each nappy is supplied with a hemp/cotton blend insert as standard.
I've created fitting videos and pictorial guides to help you get started, you'll find all the information you need within the help & guidance
The features of this nappy are:
* Fits most babies, it's designed to take you from birth to potty, although the tinier babies may need to wait a little while to get a good fit
* Three rows of snaps on the front rise to get that great fit
* Velcro on the waist, so that it's easy to get them fastened and quickly - wrestling a tiny naked baby octopus needs to be swift
* The insert is hemp cotton blend, 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton - the inserts absorbency will improve with washing and if you fold it in half, you will improve it's efficiency even more!
* TPU shell creates the waterproof layer
* Lined with microfleece to wick away the moisture quickly and keep baby dry
* The pocket is wide and deep, meaning that if you want to add more inserts, or customise this nappy to suit your own system, you can
How to keep your nappies nicer for longer
* Nappy creams stain, so use a liner
* Do not use bleach, you'll compromise the waterproof layer
* Do not use fabric softener, you'll compromise the absorbency
* Wash at 40 degrees
* Tumble dry on low, or even better line dry - but please don't place directly on radiators or hot surfaces. This will damage the waterproof layer
* As the insert is made from natural material, it may lose some shape in washing
* The material of the insert is biodegradable, so you'll be able to use them for many years, and for many children. And when you're done, you could sell them on. But, safe in the knowledge, that if they do end up in the bin, they aren't going to clog up landfill
If you need a bit more help, before embarking on your cloth nappy voyage, please feel free to send me a message 💚
+ Prints may vary from the picture depending on stock levels, every effort will be made to not supply a duplicate - if you have any specific requests, please let me know when you place your order