The Nautical Bundle
Cloth Pocket Nappies with easy hook & loop fastening!
This nappy features:
* Generous birth to potty sizing, they will fit from around 9lbs to 35lbs
* Three rows of snaps on the front rise to get that perfect fit
* A choice of fastening on most of our prints, only available in hook & loop for quick and easy fastening - wrestling a tiny naked baby octopus needs to be swift
* We use a TPU shell to create the waterproof layer, which is both soft and strong
* Lined with soft micro-fleece to wick away the moisture quickly and keep your little one nice and dry
* The pocket is wide and deep, you can customise this nappy to suit your own requirements
* Exclusive Green Cheeks designs
* Colour co-ordinated snaps
The prints included with the Nautical Bundle are:
I Washed Up Like This
Yo, Ho, HO & A Babies Bum
To see exactly what a Green Cheeks Pocket Nappy is like inside - click here
If you'd prefer to buy your nappies with hemp blend inserts - head over here
With a choice of hook & loop or poppers fastening at the waist, this gives you umpteen options for when it comes to getting the perfect fit. The popper versions features crossover snaps for smaller babies. The hook & loop version will also cross over, as the velcro is sticky on both sides.
Poppers versions also include a hip snap for extra stability.
The waterproof layer is bonded using heat, not chemicals.
The generous, stretchy pocket at the back makes it possible to add more inserts, or customise this nappy to suit your own system, no problem!
I know the British weather is unpredictable, so you can tumble dry our nappies on low. Avoid putting them directly on a radiator or heat source. Line drying will always be best, for the nappies and the environment.
These nappies are suitable for chunkier newborns, up to active toddlers.
A truly versatile, budget friendly nappy option!
If you need any help before you order, or after, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
These washable, reusable nappies make a great eco friendly alternative for your baby - Go Green!